MIKE MARCHEV’S INNER CIRCLE
“How to win more sales, more often, for more money, with proven ideas and motivational support from an industry veteran.”
Ever completed a sales interview with a prospective client thinking “that didn’t go so well”?
Or worse, you think you’ve nailed it – and you never hear from them again.
I bet you have. You wouldn’t be human if you hadn’t.
But here’s the thing. It doesn’t matter whether your meeting was good, bad or indifferent – you could have transformed your unsuccessful sales presentation into a winning one.
One that convinced the customer you could deliver the service and the value they were searching for… and, in doing so, gave you a road map to deliver the value you promised.
In fact, I can show you how to win more and more sales – in ways that delight both you and your customer – and without burning the midnight oil either.
That might sound like a bold claim. But, in The Inner Circle Sales & Marketing Club for the last three years, I’ve been showing agency owners, managers and front line employees how to sell (and deliver) in ways customers appreciate.
The good news? You can learn this too. The bad? You must become consistent in your performance.
I want to share with you my 30 years of experience. It won’t be hard to do and it will bring better results.
And, of course, once you know what to do, you begin building your business with much more confidence … easier … with less effort … while having more fun.
Get more sales with less effort.
My methods don’t just deliver more sales for you and value to the customer. They also slash the time you spend looking for more profitable customers.
Not only will you win more business, you won’t have to sacrifice crazy hours to make it happen. And guess what? You will soon be finding more time to focus on the things you’d rather be doing.
It sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? But I have been sharing these methods with agency owners, managers and home-based agents for a long time. If they didn’t find my input to be valuable and effective, I would have been driven out of this business years ago.
You are still reading so I must be making some kind of sense. But how do you know you can trust me? Or more closer to home, if membership in my Inner Circle is right for you?
I know you can trust me. I know my methods will work for you. But don’t just take my word for it. After all, I’m a little biased. So here’s what others say:
“I make it a point to find time to attend every weekly meeting. Mike has a unique ability to get me looking at business from a different angle while putting a creative spin on looking for new business.” Ole Nordhaven
“Membership in The Inner Circle has been the best business decision I have made in the last ten years. “ Mike Bogart
“Access to the website on my terms alone is worth every penny I invest. I have been a member now for over two years and I expect to be a member for years to come. Where else can you find such support for such a reasonable investment?” Bob Shaffer
Also, I’m quick to mention that my book titled Become The Exception has sold more than 5000 copies, and that I have been asked to share my thoughts and ideas with audiences in 18 countries for nearly 30 years.
Just as 2 + 2 will always equal four no matter how you feel about it, my methods will continue to work regardless of your opinion.
Membership in my Inner Circle of proactive travel professionals is just only one click away … and there is literally no downside. Your investment in “testing” the value of collaborating with me is less than $20.00. You can’t afford not to test me.
And because all my resource material is available to you on demand on a members-only website, along with “live” weekly sales sessions that are recorded for later review, you have no excuses not to join my club. Your results are available to you based on your schedule and your time frame.
I’ve also recorded hour’s of video in bite-sized chunks so you can start applying this information to your business immediately. Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- How to ensure your sales are ‘win-win’, so customers keep buying and you keep trying! As you know, most sales never achieve this outcome, the one that builds a relationship. But I’ll show you how to do this; and how to make sure you always do things properly… in ways that benefit both you and the customer
- How to help prospects instantly warm to you – in impressive, authentic ways (this is much easier than people think)
- My three steps that transform sales pitches, and how to master them1. A better, quicker way to help customers uncover what they want from you (as you know, customers don’t always know exactly what they want. And they certainly don’t always know the best way you can help them). There’s also a short exercise to help you nail this 2. The only convincing way to prove – without a shadow of a doubt – you’re the customer’s best option. Saying ‘Founded in 1922’ doesn’t. Nor does a map of your offices, a list of your services or a summary of everything about your business. Instead, my second step shows what to focus on – and in ways your competition can’t. It also includes showing how to demolish the dreaded price objection 3. Closing the deal, in ways that both you and the customer love. This section includes the single biggest mistake people make when closing, and how to make sure it never happens to you
- The magic bit: how to stick all three steps together in minutes to create your proposal and sales presentation, so it’s faultless
I could go on and on with reasons why membership in The Inner Circle will make good economic sense to you, but I think by now you are getting the picture. I challenge you to go for a test-drive for just $19.95. Prove to yourself the value that is waiting for you.
It may sound like “marketing mumbo-jumb0″ but if you were standing in front of me right now, I would look you straight in the eye and say, “Join me. You won’t be sorry.”
Famous words from Louis Pasteur
It was Big Lou who reminded us that “Luck favors the prepared mind.” Let me help you become “luckier” without having to go back to school, hire more people or remortgage your home. $19.95 will answer your intial questions and address your current doubts.
What are you waiting for?
Let’s start improving your sales… in ways that will delight both you and your customers.
Even if you just apply one of my ideas you will get better results – there’s just no two ways about it.
Bottom line: There is no risk.
So don’t spend any more time agonizing where your business is going wrong. Don’t even think about what you could have done better. Just give me one month and I’ll give you more sales.
Right now, you are minutes away from seeing how effectively you can turn your business around.
Of course, I’m biased, but I genuinely believe it’ll be the best investment you ever make.
I guess I’ve said all I can. Now it’s up to you. Getting started is easy. Just click the “Add To Cart” button below and I’ll see you on the other side.
PS – Too Good To Be True? Yes and No…
You may be thinking, “Goodness, does this mean that for $19.95 a month I will get the advice firms pay tens of thousands for?”
Well, as I’m sure life and business have taught you, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
So no, of course you don’t get the face-to face consultancy I give major corporations.
That would be impossible. These clients are usually engaged in staggeringly complex deals and activities, each unique – and calling for unique and specially created solutions.
But you do get to understand and apply the principles and techniques that always work. The principles and techniques that are relevant whether you’re talking thousands or millions.
List of Pages
- #5758 (no title)
- Video 1: Target Marketing
- # 44: Stick To The Basics
- 15: Interviewing Errors
- 16 Selling Strategies
- 2014 Jump-Start Cruise: Part 2
- 2016 New Registration Form
- 2017 List Builder
- 2017 Mike Marchev Cruise Details
- 2017 Sales Course
- 2018 Cruise Workshop With Mike Marchev
- 2018 Training Cruise
- 3-Training program
- 3rd Thursday: Groups with Stuart Cohen
- 43: Repetition
- 6-Week Sales Class
- 6-week sales course
- 6-Week Sales Course (JF)
- 8 Mental Triggers
- A Sales Retreat at Sea
- A Sincere Invitation To “Try” The Inner Circle
- A Sure-Fire Positioning Strategy
- A-1: How Do You Feel About Your Progress?
- A-2: Making a Difference
- Abbott Medical Optics: Let’s Get Ready To Rumble
- Abbott Medical Optics: One More Thing
- Ama Test
- Ama Video Wrenched
- AMA Videos
- AmaWaterways BDM Ina Vainio
- AmaWaterways Interview
- AmaWaterways Podcast
- Annual Cruise Training Conference
- Article Collection
- Audio 10
- Audio 11
- Audio 12
- Audio 13
- Audio 14
- Audio 15
- Audio 16
- Audio 17
- Audio 19
- Audio 2
- Audio 3
- Audio 36 – Follow Through
- Audio 4
- Audio 5
- Audio 6
- Audio 7
- Audio 8
- Audio 9
- Audio Clips-2014
- Audio Collection
- Audio Collection
- Audio x
- Audio-41: I Have An Idea!
- Become The Exception: Chapter 10:
- Bonus Training Videos
- Box Cover Page
- Box Explanation Video
- Branding With Karl
- Branding With Karl
- Brutally Honest Opinions From Mike Marchev
- Capture More River Cruise Business
- class-5: Lead
- Come Cruise With Mike
- Communication Stinger For a Saturday
- Competing With The Big Boxes
- Creative Positioning
- crise 2018
- Cruise Holidays Invitation
- Cruise web form
- Cruise Webinar Bonus
- Customer Service Collection
- Dean Martin
- Differentiation Video Clip
- Differentiation With Authorship
- Do It Now!
- Draft Instatheme
- Ebook Webinar
- Get More Business Form
- Get More Travel Business
- Get More Travel Business Pre-Launch Announcement
- Get More Travel Business: Gift
- GMTB-Thank You Page
- Golf Lesson
- Guernsey Goblet Golf Lesson
- Has Mike Gone Nuts?
- How To Sail The Leeward Islands
- I’m Just Sayin
- Independence Thank You
- Inner Circle Details
- Inner Circle Promo
- Inner Circle Promo 2-24-16
- Inner Circle Promo Video
- Interview With Anthony I
- Just Sayin Book Launch
- Kingdom Magic Sales Meetings
- Lead Box
- Make Your Own “Luck” Happen
- Manual Get More Business Report Sign In
- Marketing Tips Registration
- MAST Guest Presenter: Mike Marchev
- Mike Marchev’s Monthly Training Course
- Mike Marchev’s Promotional Videos
- Mike Marchev’s Two Support Options
- Mike’s Memo
- Mike’s Memo
- Mike’s More-On Series
- Mike’s Sales Page
- Mike’s Sales Project: Week 3
- Mike’s Training Videos
- Mistakes & More Mistakes
- Monday Morning
- More List Welcome page
- More Travel In Less Time
- More-On a Proven Selling System
- new blank
- New Inner Circle Design
- November 12: Inner Circle Meeting
- paper Template
- Paper Template Model
- Pre-Launch Announcement – GMTB
- Professional Salesperson’s Alphabet
- Promo: How Do You Feel?
- Question & Answer
- Race To Bottom
- Reflection Friday Introduction
- Reflection Video
- River Cruise Photos
- Sales & Marketing Mistakes
- Sales 101: Intro/Myths
- Sales Class 1
- Sales Class 2
- Sales Collection
- Sales Course-1
- Sales Course-2
- Sales Course-3
- Sales Course-4
- Sales Course-5
- Sales Course-5
- Sales Course: Your Tool Box
- Sales Letter
- Sales Letters
- Sales Mistake #1
- Sales Mistake #10: Not planning the day efficiently.
- Sales Mistake #2: Not being obsessed with helping people
- Sales Mistake #3: Not listening to the prospect
- Sales Mistake #4: Not empathizing with the prospect.
- Sales Mistake #5: Seeing the prospect as an adversary
- Sales Mistake #6: Becoming distracted
- Sales Mistake #7: Not taking detailed notes
- Sales Mistake #8: Failing to follow through
- Sales Mistake #9: Focus
- Sales Postcards
- Sales Tip #1
- Sales Tip #21: Come To You
- Sales Tip #3: Making Better Eye Contact
- Sample Presentation Script
- Scrolling Text
- Sell More Travel In 2017 with Mike Marchev
- Selling Skills
- Seminar at Sea List
- Six-Week Sales Course
- Skill Tip 2
- Special River Cruise Webinar
- Sting #1: Create a Glowing Future
- Strategic Work Session: The Brilliance of the Seas
- Summer School Details
- Summer School: Module 1
- Survey Page
- Teleconference Sample
- Thanks For Helping Me Out
- The “DIP”
- The 1.6% Rule
- The Book That Makes a difference
- The Marchev Letter
- The Mike Marchev Sales Project Week 4
- The Mike Marchev Sales Project Week 5
- The Mike Marchev Sales Project: Week 10
- The Mike Marchev Sales Project: Week 6
- The Mike Marchev Sales Project: Week 7
- The Mike Marchev Sales Project: Week 8
- The Mike Marchev Sales Project: Week 9
- The Wealthy Travel Agent
- This Is a Fun Business
- This is a test page
- Three promotional Videos For Mike Marchev
- Tip #1
- Tip #1
- Tip #1
- Today’s Morning Memo To Me
- Travel Agent Myth #1
- Travel Business-Building Summer School
- Travel Leaders Support Materials (My Card)
- Travel Saver Membership Special
- Uncle Madness
- Uncle Madness
- Vcom Conference 2014
- VCOM Post-Hollywood Conference
- Video 2: The Rule of 7
- Video 3: Contact Procedures
- Video Collection
- Video Collection
- Week 2: Niche Marketing
- Welcome To The Inner Circle
- Year-End Survey